Monday, December 31, 2018

PARTY LIKE IT'S 2019

Mother Nature is overindulging us with rain.  Tonight,  we expect thunderstorms...
Which means that I won't be able to go to the New Year's Eve party in Auburn
I'd even bought new shoes for such an  occasion... Seeing as Dax has obliterated every single dress shoe that I own.

 Here he is trying to steal said pair of new shoes while I'm in the closet trying to pick my outfit.
He's a ceaseless source of destruction.
 As it appears that my plans will now be to ring in the New Year with 4 dogs while overnighting in the barn with 10 horses, it's gonna be a pyjama party non pareil.

Imagine the debauchery with a crew consisting of me,  Window Licker, Sumo Wrestler, Supreme Leader and who can forget the Demon Spawn!




All bets on Dax not wearing the lampshade,  but eating it.

Wishing you the best of the best for 2019. Looking forward to more adventures in the new year.  Remember y'all,  never give up,  the best is always over the rise.