Tuesday, July 1, 2014

He's Back

Wilbur is back!


Tuesday morning, he was back in the pond.  As I've been neglecting to bring him beetles the past few nights, he probably went out to foray on his own.  Welfare benefits will resume tonight.

To answer questions I've been getting, I will tell you that I don't know what's wrong with the lower left side of my back.  Doctor doesn't believe it's a muscle sprain.  It's pinched nerves probably due to a ruptured disk.  An MRI would confirm it, but I don't need to spend over $1000 only to be told to keep doing what I'm already doing:  taking it easy. 
In my early 30's, I pitted myself against Angus in a trailer loading battle.  I lost.  The double herniated disks in my neck made it so that there was virtually no way to hold my head without pain.  At least, this time, it appears to be a smaller blowout and I have only a few motions that aggravate it.  See?  Could be worse, but gonna get better.