Sunday, June 19, 2016

Break from the Heat

Dear God,  the thermostat in Alabama has been stuck at 83'F all weekend.  I suppose I should have told you sooner.  So sorry.  Feel free to abstain from cranking it back up 100'F. 
Regards, Jamie

Holy Toledo!  Most gorgeous weekend ever.  
I took advantage of a weekend without employees...threw the phone in the truck and put myself in turbo.  Ahhh, interruption free work days,  love 'em.  Miss 'em.
I've cleared a bunch of projects off my third of the board!  
Sunday night, I can now breath easy and chill with my little cosmonauts.
'

Earlier, I witnessed Cody giving swimming lessons to the other horses.
"Alright class, gather round and pay attention."
"Familiarize yourself with the element by splashing."

"Coach--- like this?"

"Pay attention guys, this is called the Dunk. Got it?"

(Neophytes are still practicing their dry land simulations)

At supper time, all the horses came galloping back except Cody and Blue.  They required valet service.  Cody (aka Pooh) is my favorite riding horse.  He freaks at everything (check out his signature evasive maneuver), but he's my snuggle bunny and I've managed to not be thrown yet.


Reason #57 that I love this horse:
He doesn't give a toss what his herd is doing, he just wants to go where I'm going.  He's appropriately colored to be my shadow!