Thursday, November 28, 2019

Are You Sitting Down?

I got married.

Been best friends with this guy for years.


Kind to all of God's creatures, even the slithering ones.


He pretends to be a tough mean former cop, but I see right through it.



Uh huh...


Yup.

I mean who else can put up with Dax???

I trust my dogs' instincts.
He's one of a kind.

And I know he'll follow me to the depths of Hell, or bottom of a lake in Winter!



Was always my backup after my surgeries.

That's dedication.

I rest my case.
We decided on tattoo rings.  #1 because we work with our hands and I don't relish the thought of donating a finger to farm equipment, #2 I won't wear blood diamonds, #3 he's gaga about tattoos, so even the mention of it made his eyes flutter with glee.

We found our way to Ascension Tattoo Studio after work.  The artist turned out to be none other than the same woman who tattooed Cole 13 years earlier. After an attempt to steal Cole, I had him branded with my name on his inner thigh, as the vet had made the mistake of telling me that dog thieves cut microchips out. Sometimes, people shouldn't tell me things...

Good enough for my Cole, good enough for me. Full circle.
Introducing Mrs. Flynn and Mr. Smith.