Monday, December 12, 2016

Road Trip

The four cavaliers ride again- -- - tonight!  I'm not in the mood for driving with my bum leg, but I received a call from a member of the Mennonite community in Montezuma Georgia.  They answered my ad for a set of draft farm harnesses for sale.  
Should the sale not go through.  Does anyone know of someone who needs them?  27 & 25 inch collars to go with them?  $1000 for the set.  
Extra doubletrees, ox yokes available.
Cole's insurance is balking at some of his chemotherapy charges and my insurance did approve my knee surgery, but now they're declining to pay ANY of it.  Next time, I'm going to India for surgery. 
I wish I had more stuff to sell, but I've been purging my life of clutter.  Should have seen how I took my decorative sham pillows outside 3 years ago and shot them for target practice.  
So, what I do have to sell is highly practical stuff that everyone in your neighborhood will covet:

Awesome little forecart for team or single:
$500. Pioneer brand. Think of it, the neighbor's pair of Saint Bernards could pull you in style.

Pioneer walking plow:
$400.  For your husband, on Valentine's Day.
Pioneer stone boat:

Steel skids $300. Portable deck for your next picnic.
And now for something completely different:
my beloved home built smoker.
1945 modified refrigerator all on a legal 5x8 trailer:  $700.  Every man cave needs one!


Tommy and Mack's massive yoke.  White oak and poplar, over 100 lbs. $150. To hang over the Ponderosa style entrance to your driveway.

Last but not least:  2013 double axle flatbed trailer, 20'  Bought new for $5500.  Asking $4000.  Tires always covered, no dings on it.
Perfect for hauling home all this loot!