Friday, December 30, 2016

To All The Creatures

"We love because it is the only true adventure." 
Through a lifetime of horse, dog, cat, goat, cow rescues there have been the best of adventures.  Sacrifices to afford the care of so many animals could've been insurmountable so many times, but that's when you reach down deep inside yourself and find a way.  I'll not go to my grave missing the fineries of life I never had, I've had my wealth in other ways.  
Here's a video montage of my family.  51 in all.  45 of them rescues.  I'm 45... coincidence?  I wonder how many more I can help before my time is over?  


So, now you know how I run headlong into the wind, daring the odds... I have an army of guardian angels watching over me at all times.  It's going to be quite to party when we all get back together.
More than half the rescues have been senior animals, discards in most eyes.  I can promise you, the love and loyalty you get from a grateful senior is worth 10x the cuteness of a puppy.  Try it.