Friday, January 8, 2021

Instagram

 I'm being dragged into the 21st Century kicking and screaming.

During a Professional Development seminar, I was accused of not being "out there enough".  That is by design, thank you very much.

I jumped off the Facebook cliff a year ago because of the dedication of time required to keep up with everyone-- especially during a busy semester.

I'm not on LinkedIn because I'm not looking for a job.

I don't like Twitter because I don't allow negativity in my head space.

Forced to choose one form of social media sharing before the next Professional Development evaluation, I've set up an Instagram account.  Seems like the best place to spread a bit of sunshine!

Seeing as I hardly have time to properly blog anymore, this may be the best way for me to send signs of life from this tiny outpost in the middle (thank God) of nowhere.

You can find me at Instagram as Dynamodax. 


Peter sums my feelings up best.

(Yes, Mom, you will need to get an Instagram account to get updates on all you furgrands)