Monday, December 26, 2016

A Very Merry Christmas To Me

Last month, everybody pitched in to help me build a riding arena.
My Dad is one digging machine!  We had to dig all +60 holes by hand because of all the unmarked wires running underground.
Progress is good.
Then I had fun mixing all the concrete-- by hand.  Life is most fun, when there's a struggle involved.

Impervious to inclement weather, my crew is always supportive.
And restive!
More progress. 
Only fitting that on Christmas Day I played with a new toy:

The previous administration had purchased an expensive paint machine, fouled it up by not maintaining it and discarded it in a back corner of the shop.  I had it refurbished, and learned that it can be temperamental:
Once you learn to speak it's language, it's a breeze: (video)
The crew, loyal as ever, supervised.
Revlon, watch out, I've developed a permanent mascara.
And permanent tan.  I'm so avant garde, it kills me.
But, she be done!
An official Olympic size dressage arena.  
Letters go up today.

As my knee prohibits riding at the moment, I celebrated by running a dressage circuit, my style: (video)
This have been a fun day!!!