Monday, August 7, 2017

Tommy Turns Ten

On August 5th, my baby boy turned 10.  I brought him home when he was days old and promptly fell in love. Makes the approximate 300,000 lbs of feed I stuffed into his gullet hardly a noticeable dent in my fortunes.
We celebrated without fanfare.
Extra feed in the troughs and kisses from everybody.
If there ever was a man who loves his woman, it's Tommy.
And he loves his mum too.
"Tommy, I want a real kiss".
Pucker up!!!
I do love my boy!  And he is so tolerant of my shenanigans. A few weeks ago, I was able to check something off my Bucket List:  bull riding.

I'd like to think that with age comes wisdom.  I mounted Tommy backwards because with my first attempt at facing forward, he swung his big head back and slammed where my knee should've been with his horns.

Tommy and I may be growing old, but one of us is refusing to grow up.
Happy birthday to the sweetest hunk of 3000 lb love.