Saturday, May 9, 2020

Finals

My 4 day study break was arduously long.  

I had promised myself I could garden or play outside if I finished my tasks.

Never happened.  Every day glued to a book, notes or computer... and I still didn't finish.  It took three additional evenings to complete. 

Thank goodness I had adult supervision, otherwise I might not have been so diligent in my studies.

I mean constant supervision.

The best study buddies.

Don't know if I could survive a day without my dogs.

Unfailing team players.

Who could disappoint that face?

Covid-19 had disrupted our scheduled last series of midterms.  I had 3 of them to take, just a week before finals.

Knocking it out, slowly but surely.

Had enough food sent over from my neighbor, Scrappy, to tide me over.

It takes a village.

One with clowns, preferably. 


It was a long 4 days for us all.

Boring.

Broken up by daily runs.

With a bit of swimming thrown in for good behavior.

Blessed be those with dogs, for they never know loneliness.