Friday, July 15, 2022

Three Sisters Farm

 A couple weeks ago, my only fulltime help was asked to take a permanent vacation.  I kept my head down and stayed on task.



The road in life is always under construction, don't panic.



Adjanie volunteered to step up from part time status to full time.



Bri, for the past 6 months, has been the glue that brings everything together in the evenings.  

+1000 acre farm run by three women.

On Friday, Adjanie started at 8 and ran the barn and other chores til past 4.



I started at 8:30, and was able to cruise through all my tasks without so much as a hiccup.



Bri came in at 4:30 and went about her business until 8:30.



Bliss.  This is what work is meant to be.  

I wanted to stay out until dusk cutting grass, but after being poured on for 30 minutes and the mower clogging up, I had to return to home base at 7. 



This greeted me as I came back to the barn.



A double rainbow.



This day keeps getting better and better.



Standing in my shoes hasn't felt this good in a while.



Viva Las Tres Hermosas!