Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Nincompoopery

Cole is now donning a new cone.  He's taken to licking his legs raw--again.  My little Petunia doesn't let that interfere with his hunting activities.
He has the patience of Job.  He can still motionless, endlessly waiting for a squirrel.
Five minutes later.
He's been there so long, his shadow has moved more than he has!
When it's time to move though, he can hustle.
Game camera caught us on our morning run.  Trying to get the the other two dogs in shape for our upcoming trip has been challenging.  
This is Pete's preferred activity:
Matched well by Garrett's:
A few weeks ago, we were invited to use the pool for exercise and physiotherapy.  I finally made time to try it out.  Pete and Garrett pretended I was drowning them when I set them down in the two foot deep kiddie pool area.  And Cole... he's a nincompoop.  This is the guy who routinely tries to swim across the lake.
Watch him pretend to not know how to swim.  My little diva!