Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Adventures of Online Dating

3 years ago, my pasture mate left,  I'd been marooned by myself ever since. 

My mom encouraged me to follow my heart. This is the ad in SingleHorses.com that made me swoon.

It took a lot for my family to let me go,  I'd been with them 20 years.  

They knew when Henry and I met that the stars were aligned for this to be a match made in heaven. 

Love is in the air...

... everywhere you look around.

My new mom is Jamie.  She said something about her needing another horse like a hole in the head. But those were the terms my old mom set:  only Miss Jamie can have me, so my new name is Roscoe Smith.

I wanted to meet my new brothers, Axel and Angus.

But, mom says my only job right now is to be with Henry. Easy, I already follow him everywhere.

Not a bad deal.

I even get my own stall.  I've never even had a barn before.  

Henry is back to being happy...

And I'm putting on weight and loving my new life.