Thursday, May 19, 2022

Fergus 'Bubblebutt' Smith

 Nov 13, 2021





Stray dog has her pups in our office.  I pull one from the litter at 6 weeks because his littermates are behaving like heathens, trying to rip his tail and ears off.  




I tell myself that I'll send him to an adopter in New Jersey along with his siblings when the time comes.  





Time came and went, he stayed.







DNA test says he's approx 75% guard dog breeds.  Just lovely.  I'm a goofy hunting dog kinda gal.  Guard dogs that I've owned become outrageously protective of me.  



He looks so sweet, if anything, Emmett is the holy terror of the household.



Fergus is too busy growing like a weed to be bothered with being aggressive.  





And grow he has.  He's 71 lbs at 6 months of age.  His mama weighed 34 lbs, the baby daddy looks to be only about 50.  I guess he's tapping into his genetic potential!  



 Grow, baby, grow!