Saturday, June 1, 2019

Dax Turns 2!!!

By sheer luck and a full team of guardian angels, Dax has made it 24 months on this planet.

The face of an angel, but the heart of a rascal.

I must say, he has turned into a fine young man, albeit a little warped, but who's perfect?

Don't know what I'd do without this boy...

...I'd have a lot more money in the bank, but that's water under the bridge; gear shifters, seat belts, radios, shoes, antiques, all material items, completely replaceable. (I figure if I keep repeating it, I'll believe it some day.)
Much credit for Dax's calmer, more mature attitude rests with this little man:

Micah is his best friend in the entire galaxy.  

Always curious, like when my flooded storm shelter is being bailed out, they want to be a part of the action.

For his birthday, I bought Dax a surprise I thought he'd love.  I've watched videos of other GSP's doing back flips for bubbles.  I found non-toxic bacon flavored bubbles...he was nonplussed:

At least he loved our now regular after work swim.

And celebratory venison supper.

Happy Birthday Daxo!