Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jordan Smith

My younger brother has been missing since last Thursday.  A police report in Toronto, Canada, has been filed.  His mother lives in the UK, Dad is in Florida, my sister is in France and I'm in Alabama. 
My sister has been coordinating the search from Paris and we've all been trying to pitch in and plead with the police to find him.
Friends in Toronto have plastered entire neighborhoods with posters.  He was last seen in Toronto, but he also has contacts in Ottawa and Montreal.  In spite of the unlikelihood that many of you reading my blog would know him, they say the more info we get out, the better, so if you have any contacts with hospitals (Phil, this might be you), or churches or shelters (Anne?) in any town in Ontario or Quebec, please pass this info along.
Jordan is in serious trouble and needs help.