Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Dinner Time

I came home from work at 8:30 PM and supper was waiting for me.  Like every night.  

Nope. Ain't collected a boyfriend.


Nope.  No personal chief courtesy of lottery windfall.


Mother Nature puts on a gorgeous al freso spread for me every day.
Fresh eggs and my favorite cucumbers!  Not in the picture (because they're in my gullet) blackberries, okra, arugula, green beans, cherry tomatoes.  
You don't want to let me loose in your vegetable garden... I can graze like nobody's business.

A friend posted a quote on Facebook tonight that gave me pause to reflex in my garden:

Man is the most insane species.  He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that this Nature he's destroying is the God he's worshiping.  
                                                             Hubert Reeves